The Specialists in Companion Animal Neurology (SCAN) Sarasota practice will be temporarily merging with our new practice in Clearwater (opening 6/25). SCAN plans to re-open the Sarasota practice location in January 2019.
Please see the important information below regarding this transition:
- SCAN-Sarasota’s last day of operations in its current location will be Thursday, 6/14.
- SCAN-Clearwater will be opening on Monday, 6/25.
- Patient records can always be obtained by calling our Naples location 239-500-7226 or our Clearwater location 727-325-2955.
- SCAN-Clearwater address, fax and email:
- 2481 Sunset Point Rd. Clearwater, FL 33765
- Fax 727-325-2966; email email@example.com
- Our website is also a useful resource for updates
We are very excited about the opening of the SCAN-Clearwater practice; the primary neurologists will be Dr. Michelle Carnes and Dr. Jim Cook. Between our two practices, in Naples and Clearwater, we hope to continue to be your veterinary provider for your pet(s) requiring neurologic care in the future.
Michelle Carnes, MS, DVM, DACVIM-Neurology
Owner/Chief Financial Officer