At Specialists in Companion Animal Neurology, same day appointments are always available for urgent cases.
To refer a case after hours (for veterinary use only):
Our neurologists are more than happy to assist you with challenging cases; please feel free to contact us via phone or email anytime. However, if the need to refer arises, we are here 24/7/365 to support you with collaborative care. Our neurologists are always on call for urgent diagnostics and/or procedures. If you’d like to discuss a case before sending to one of our hospitals, or would just like to share feedback, please call us anytime.
- Your patient requires advanced diagnostic or neurologic/neursurgical procedure that is offered by our hospital
- To obtain assistance in understanding a laboratory or radiographic abnormality
- To obtain assistance with making a diagnosis or to confirm patient diagnosis
- A neutral second opinion on your patient’s condition is sought
- The outcomes of the current treatments are not as expected